Tuesday, May 30, 2017

City Crafter 364

Hello how are you?

I'm due home later today so this is another scheduled post for the new challenge at 
This week Marina is hosting a super challenge ...
Out of This World



The challenge is to create a project using anything to do with Space... Planets, Stars, Or use the phrase "Out of This World"

I chose to do a galaxy card for Ross my adored Great Nephew who recently celebrated his birthday and loves anything to do with space


Whenever I have done a galaxy card before I used sprays but this time I used my watercolour paints on ordinary cardstock


 After adding various paint colours and a few dries in between I did some splattering with gold paint and white paint...I really love the result but probably could never replicate it


Now it's over to you ... Go visit the City Crafter Blog to see what the team have created and link up your Space creations with us this week.

Have a lovely day and I'll catch up with you all soon

~ Ros ~


16 comments:

Maria said...

Your galaxy card has such a wonderful background with all the different colors, Ros! I'm sure your nephew will love it! I hope you're enjoying your vacation and having a grand time!!

Darlene said...

WOW! This is just awesome Ros! I love how you create! I'm sure Ross loved it too! Wonderful inspiration ... thanks!

Mac Mable said...

Yes this truly is a one off fabulous Galaxy background. Great mix of colours and interesting that they work so well on ordinary card stock and not water coloured card...thanks for the tip. One special card for one special Great Nephew. Hope the holiday was a good one? X

Marina said...

Yes, it is unique and you could never make one exactly the same...such a great galaxy effect.

Davi said...

Wow Ros you did a fabulous jib on this one! It is a baeatiful galaxy you have created!

Tracy said...

Totally cool effects Ros. Sure he will love it to pieces. Safe travels home. Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

That is one gorgeous galaxy, Ross! Beautiful colors and I love the gold and white splatters. It would be hard to duplicate exactly, I'm sure, but you always do such fabulous backgrounds.

nancy littrell said...

Absolutely Love your abstract work of art using your CAS style, Ros. TFS...I am inspired..as always my friend. Hugs..

Greta said...

My jaw hit the floor! Absolutely incredible creation, Ros! Hope you had a fun & relaxing cruise with great weather!

Sue Lelli said...

Hope your trip was FABULOUS! I just LOVE this card and you probably couldn't replicate it because it's truly One of a Kind! Your nephew will LOVE this galaxy card!

Barbara said...

Wonderful! You have created the Orion Nebula - at least that was my first thought.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a GORGEOUS background Ros. Fantastic!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful galaxy, it put me on daydream mode!
Thanks for the birthday card and gift that arrived in the mail yesterday, thank you so much my dear friend!

Inkyfingers said...

What a great galaxy card Roz and a perfect masculine card too!

Hugs
Carol x

Stella said...

It's a stunner. You create magic with water colouring. Ross will be thrilled!
Hope you are ok. I am trying to catch up.
XXXXX

Diane said...

WOW Ros, this is fabulous, what a beautiful galaxy...so creative AND gorgeous!