Sunday, May 28, 2017

Birthday Girl!

 Hello!

I may be cruising but I couldn't forget to schedule a post for a dear friend and a very special lady before I left

 
Kirsty
 

of and Handmade Little Things and creator of City Crafter is celebrating her birthday today!
 

Happy Birthday!!!
 

I wish I could be with you to celebrate your day.



As I can't, I hope you enjoy your card... complete with a stencilled Eiffel Tower especially for you


...And plenty of sparkle!

Have an amazing day and I hope your dreams come true!

If you would like to send Kirsty some Birthday wishes and see the cards Stella and Marina have also made for her, there is a special post up on the City Crafter Blog where you can leave her a message...

Till soon

~ Ros ~





10 comments:

Maria said...

What a beautiful birthday card for Kirsty! Lovely balloons, wreath, and completed with the Eiffel Tower! Love the touches of gold and stars, too! It's a perfect card to celebrate Kirsty's birthday!

Greta said...

Wow--Kirsty will treasure this special card! You always come up with such unique & wonderful cards, Ros--would never have thought to use the wreath & love it! Happy cruising--enjoy your time away...again--haha!

nancy littrell said...

Gorgeous details and design for Kirsty's birthday. TFS Ros and hope you are having a marvelous time. Hugs..

Sue Lelli said...

OMGosh Kirsty is going to LOVE her Eiffel Tower birthday card! Hope you are having FUN on your cruise!

Leslie Miller said...

A very special card for Kirsty! I know you put a lot of thought into it, as you always do. I adore the details, especially that beautiful golden sparkle!

Tracy said...

Oh so pretty! The aqua, the splatter and that lovely soft vellum and gold sentiment. What a treasure for Kirsty. Hugs!

Marina said...

A great, sparkly celebratory card.

Barbara said...

That's a stunning card, Ros. Love the different hues on the balloons and the stencilled Eiffel Tower... and there can never be too much sparkle, right?

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and kind thoughts, I received this beautiful yesterday in the mail, it is beautiful, thank you so much!

Diane said...

Fabulous card and I love, love the Eiffel Tower in the background..beautiful!